This is the safest way to load the kettle in preparation for popping the corn. If oil is dispensed into a hot kettle, the risk is a fire outbreak due to oil hitting a hot surface.
Yes, we take care to make sure all our equipment complies with the UL safety standards. In fact, Cretors holds one of the oldest UL number listings in UL history!
Yes, Cretors has a Refurbishment program that will restore your popper to a "like new" condition. Send it in to us, and we will get back to you with a quote on the work that needs to be done.
1) Check to be sure the correct oil and salt measurements are being used.
2) Check the oil output in machines that have an automatic oil pump.
3) Clean the inside and outside of the popper kettle to remove carbon and grease buildup. Be sure to include the agitator assembly.
5) Clean the popper cabinet by wiping it down, and be sure to include the waste clean out drawer.
6) Replace and or clean the popper filters if applicable.
Refer to the popper's operation manual for complete user instructions.