Home > FAQ
· What are your office hours? 7:45 am to 4:15 pm Central time
· What is the cut off for Next Day orders? Orders must be e-mailed or fax to the office no later than Noon Central Time to insure same day shipment considering if all the parts are in stock. Assembled parts ie kettle assemblies take 3-5 days.
· Do you take orders over the phone? No, to avoid any discrepancy on the orders we require having a written order faxed or e-mailed to the office with all the required information to ensure that your order is processed accurately.
· What fax# do I use to send orders? Sales Fax: 773-588-7141
· Can I order directly? We have a worldwide network of Authorized Cretors Distributors and Service Technicians. Refer to the on line listing to locate the closest Authorized Cretors Dealer.
· How can I set up an account? – Contact email@example.com to have a Market Manager contact you.
· How can I become a distributor? - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a Market Manager contact you to discuss distribution opportunities.
· What is your return policy? Individual purchased parts have a 1yr warranty. New equipment has a 2yr warranty. There is a 15% restocking fee applied to returned goods. All returned products must display a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Cretors. RMA’s are valid for 45 day from the date of issue.
· Do you cover freight on warranty? No, our warranty covers parts only.