We're full of hot air with the original Poppi!
Capacity: 240 small one ounce bags per hour (12 small one ounce bag servings per popping cycle)
In 1968, Cretors introduced the first patented hot air popper used in commercial food processing plants. Our patented, Poppi is a compact industrial counter model. Since no oil is used in the process, food costs are reduced and finished product shelf life is increased. It's a healthier alternative with less mess and minimal cleanup. Poppi is at the forefront of popping innovation and a MUST for Gourmet Popcorn Shops. Great for kitchen test labs, too! Use a variety of sugar or savory coatings to create your own signature product. Poppi is a compact industrial counter model that air pops popcorn.
- Stainless-steel construction
- Digital temperature control allows the operator to set an exact temperature for the best popping efficiency
- Uses hot air technology to pop popcorn
- 12 oz batch size capacity
- Approximately 3 minute pop cycle
- Install on a table along with a Cretors Caramelizer to create a custom popping plant
- Use with sifter bin that sits on your counter
Other custom features and options available. Please Request a Quote for more information.
|Popping Plant installation|
|Scrap bin available|