Our FT40 reduces labor while increasing output!
Capacity: 40 lbs of popped corn per hour with very little scrap
In 1968, Cretors introduced the first patented hot air popper used in commercial food processing plants. Today, our industrial snack food technology is brought to caramel corn shops and other concession locations around the world. Popcorn kernels and other puffed products are uniformly popped or puffed in a steady current of hot air. No oil is used! Use a variety of sugar or savory coatings to create your own signature product. Originally designed for snack food plants, the Model 40 Continuous Hot Air Popper is popular among retails stores and large concession areas.
- Automatic continuous dry popper with Cretors patented hot air suspension system
- Popcorn kernels are popped in a steady current of hot air and uniformly heated to popping temperature
- Pops both buttefly and mushroom popcorn
- Combine with the Model 40 popper wtih Cretors 100 lb caramelizer for a dependable popping plant to create a variety of popcorn batches using savory and caramel coatings
- Say no to grease hoods needed when you pop with hot air
Click here for Product and Specification Sheets
Click here for Manual
|Built-in sifter removes unwanted scrap|
|Digital temperature control allows the operator to set an exact temperature for the best popping and puffing effiiency|
Other custom features and options available. Please Request a Quote for more information.
|Control Panel Location||Output|
|Left side feed||Straight|
|Rigth side feed||Control panel side|
|Oposite control panel side|
|Clear discharge cover|