Be original with the OriginateAir!
Capacity: 40 lbs of popped corn per hour
In 1968, Cretors introduced the first patented hot air popper used in commercial food processing plants. Today, our industrial snack food technology is brought to caramel corn shops and other concession locations around the world. Popcorn kernels and other puffed products are uniformly popped or puffed in a steady current of hot air. No oil is used! Use a variety of sugar or savory coatings to create your own signature product. Originally designed for snack food plants, the OriginateAir Continuous Hot Air Poppers and Puffer is popular among retail stores and large concession areas. Production capacity up to 40 lb of raw corn or other healthy snacks per hour.
- Automatic continuous dry popper/puffer with Cretors patented hot air suspension system reduces cost through labor reduction
- Product is popped/puffed in a steady current of hot air and uniformly heated to popping temperature, reducing costs by eliminating popping oil
- Digital temperature control allows the operator to set an exact temperature for the best popping and puffing efficiency
- Capable of use with multiple seasonings
- Optional Built-in coater and seasoning dispenser provides even seasoning application
- Optional coater is removed without tools for easy cleaning
- Say no to grease hoods needed when you pop with hot air!
|Built-in vibratory feeder continuously feeds raw corn into the popper|
|Built-in screw auger continuously feeds seasonings and coatings to popped product|
|Built-in sifter removes unwanted scrap|
Other custom features and options available. Please Request a Quote for more information.
|Control Panel Location||Output|
|Left side feed||Straight|
|Rigth side feed||Control panel side|
|Oposite control panel side|